Here is the information page for the F1 2017 Season.
Team and Driver Line-up
Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton & Valterri Bottas
Red Bull: Daniel Ricciardo & Max Verstappen
Ferrari: Sebastian Vettel & Kimi Raikkonen
Force India: Sergio Perez & Esteban Ocon
Williams: Felipe Massa & Lance Stroll
McLaren: Fernando Alonso & Stoffel Vandoorne
Torro Rosso: Carlos Sainz Jr & Daniil Kvyat
Haas: Romain Grosjean & Kevin Magnussen
Renault: Nico Hulkenberg & Jolyon Palmer
Sauber: Marcus Ericsson & Pascal Wehrlein
After winning the Drivers World Championship, Nico Rosberg announced his retirement from the sport. Lewis Hamilton will be joined at Mercedes by Valterri Bottas, who drove for Williams in 2016.
Red Bull and Ferrari will keep the same driver line-up from 2016 with Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen at Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari.
Felipe Massa announced his retirement from F1 at the Italian GP so Williams decided to sign newcomer Lance Stroll. When Rosberg announced his retirement, there was a lot of speculation that Bottas would take his place. Bottas joined Mercedes with Massa pushing his retirement back a year to partner Stroll for 2017.
Force India will keep Sergio Perez for the 4th year alongside Esteban Ocon, who is replacing Nico Hulkenberg. Hulkenberg has moved to Renault and Ocon has come from Manor.
Jenson Button also announced his retirement at the Italian GP and he is replaced by Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren. Vandoorne, filled in for Fernando Alonso at the Bahrain GP and he finished in 10th place. Alonso and Vandoorne will complete McLaren’s line-up. Alonso will miss the Monaco GP to race in the Indy 500. Button will return for that GP weekend.
Torro Rosso will keep Carlos Sainz Jr and Daniil Kvyat. Haas keep Romain Grosjean but replace Esteban Gutierrez with Kevin Magnussen from Renault.
Renault have kept Jolyon Palmer and have signed Nico Hulkenberg from Force India to replace Magnussen. Sauber replace Felipe Nasr with Pascal Wehrlein to partner Marcus Ericsson. Antonio Giovinazzi replaced Wehrlein for the first two opening rounds as the German was unfit due to a crash at the Race of Champions.
Drivers Leaving From 2016
- Nico Rosberg – Mercedes – Retired
- Jenson Button – McLaren – Retired/Contracted to race if necessary
- Esteban Gutierrez – Haas – Formula E
- Felipe Nasr – Sauber – N/A
Race Calendar and Winners
- Australian GP: Sebastian Vettel/Ferrari
- Chinese GP: Lewis Hamilton/Mercedes
- Bahrain GP: Sebastian Vettel/Ferrari
- Russian GP: Valterri Bottas/Mercedes
- Spanish GP: Lewis Hamilton/Mercedes
- Monaco GP: Sebastian Vettel/Ferrari
- Canadian GP: Lewis Hamilton/Mercedes
- Azerbaijan GP: Daniel Ricciardo/Red Bull
- Austrian GP: Valterri Bottas/Mercedes
- British GP: Lewis Hamilton/Mercedes
- Hungarian GP: Sebastian Vettel/Ferrari